Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Am Woman....

I looked out the window this morning and realized it was lightly snowing. I told myself that the only way I was not going to run was if it was too slippery out there. By the time I walked out the door the sidewalks and roads were covered but it wasn't as cold as yesterday when I about froze my face off. So, I managed to do my 3.1 miles with ease. It was actually a nice change to walk out there and see something different. The run itself just felt different. I even kind of enjoyed it. Did I just say that?

This weekend I am going to try and do an hour out there. During the weekday mornings I only have an allotted time to get out and back so I've never been able to see how long I can really run. Once it starts getting lighter earlier in the morning I can push my runs up earlier, maybe?

I had a bunch more to say yesterday when my internet was down so now I'm blank. I'm sure it will come to me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment