Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 miles...

Booyah... I ran ten miles. Ten. 1 hour and 40 minutes late I ran ten miles. I feel so much better knowing that I can run 10 despite all my issues over the last couple of months. It makes me a bit more confident of doing the rock n roll in a mere 18 days. Doh!

My toe joint is very stiff and achy but I'm icing it and all that jazz.

Tomorrow I go in for an evaluation for my SI joint at physical therapy. Go not only will I be going for my foot/legs I'll be working my core/pelvic area to get that all in working order. What a whole box of fun I am. So one day a week will be spent on my legs, another day on my core, and then I get a day at the chiropractor. How the heck did that all happen? ha!

... and it's almost summer vacation for my kids. Ooooph.


  1. hope you're feeling better soon!! Nice job getting the ten miles in!

  2. The rule of thumb I've heard is that you can complete triple your training in a race, due to crowd and volunteer support, so you are good to go for the marathon!

  3. See you in the VIP porta potty line :) Good luck!!

    TAll Mom

  4. This is a very nice post, so informative and interesting. Thanks for sharing such a great post.