Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Bowflex...

Today's workout was the upper body with the bowflex and some free weights. Need to make sure I keep up with this, too. Once I get the full body involved everything seems to fall into place.

Food:

1. Himalanian Goji Berry Crunch. OMG... Hearing all the benefits of the Goji Berry and I saw this and thought I'd give it a whirl, too. Probably shouldn't have. I'll eat the entire bag.

2. Trader Joes Chicken Lime patty on the thin bun with avocado, mixed greens, salsa. Also, 3 strawberries.

3. Baked shrimp w/feta over linguine

... Realizing I didn't each much today but I think it's because it's my daughters 4th birthday and I've been saving myself for dessert. ha!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! ;)

    Yes, "saving yourself" for dessert is extremely important. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up not even having a "dessert." I went for the yogurt and strawberries since I wasn't really that hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I wish I had a Trader Joe's nearby!

    ReplyDelete