Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesdays.... why are there Wednesdays?

I always find Wednesdays uneventful. It's like they are just set in the week to torture you.

It was my lower body workout day which is always quick for me. Since PT focuses on this part of my body I tend to get a better workout twice a week with them then at home. We'll see if that changes as time goes on.

Food was, food and nothing was really all that thrilling to eat today. ha!

Green Monster for breakfast...

Lunch was a honey mustard snack wrap at McDonalds since I was out and about and my daughter wanted McDonalds. Ran some errands and bought a couple containers of coconut water. I was surprised that Trader Joes didn't carry it so I had to head to Whole Foods. I always have sticker shock when it comes to certain items that I include in my meals. The coconut water is like $4.99 for a container. I don't even think it's a quarts worth... And I use a little over a cup a day. Boooo.

Since the snack wrap was lame I came home and had some cottage cheese with yogurt topped with some almonds/raisins. Which kind of hit the spot.

Then it was dinner time and I cooked up some gluten free (which I only say they were gluten free because it said it all over the package and I really didn't buy them for that reason) chicken spinach meatballs that I bought at Costco the other day and put them in a whole wheat pita with some tzatzki and feta. It was pretty good but it was obviously lacking something because I walked into the pantry and grabbed a couple squares of dark chocolate. ha!

So, that's my day in a nutshell. A friend of mine called me and said so, I see you are getting your runs set up for the year. I kind of stopped for a sec and she goes, on Facebook, you guys have your runs up there. HA! Oops, forgot about the power of facebook. But she said she would like to join me in February so, I wont be alone. Originally I had two friends doing the 5K but one is still recovering from ankle surgery and the other will be in Germany on business. Heck, I'D rather be in Germany on business but I don't think that's part of Playgroup. ha! I'm the type that if I don't have anyone to run with I'm still good to go because it's something I've signed up to do...

No one can call me a quitter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment